UPDATE: 15 Travel Awards are allotted for ICIT 2017
ONLY IEEE IES Student members will be able to view the option to apply for the travel award in the submission link http://vps.ieee-ies.org/submit/icit17/
- In order to apply for the travel grant you have to submit the final version of the manuscript first, and indicate that one of the authors is a student
- If you did not check the student option, then you have to resubmit the final manuscript and correct the information
- The application at the end will ask for the proof of membership that is required to receive the grant
- Please send an email to email@example.com if you face any issues, thanks
IEEE IES Students and Young Professionals Activity Committee (SandYPs-AC)
Activities Program for IEEE-ICIT 2017
The IEEE IES would like to conduct the following activities for IEEE Students and Young Professionals:
IES Student Paper and Travel Assistance (IES-SPTA)
Travel assistance for IES Students to attend the conference. The number and rules of the IES-SPTA can be found on the IEEE IES website.
To apply for the IES-SPTA, please go to the IES Submission system:
If your paper is accepted and if at least one co-author is an IEEE IES Student Member, you will be able to apply for the assistance.
Student activities during the conference
Generally, we are going to prepare the following activities, but please note that these may change closer to the conference date:
Gala Dinner Day
- IES Student Paper and Travel Assistance (IES-SPTA) presentations: 3-minute speech with video (a 3 minutes’ film).
(time and place to be announced on the conference website soon)
- Diploma ceremony of the IES-SPTA.
(time and place of the IES-SPTA ceremony will be announced on the conference website soon)
More details about the Student and Young Professionals activity can be found on the IEEE IES website. Some advice on how to prepare your presentation (3-minute speech with three-minute video) can be found through this link:
IEEE IES SandYPs-AC with IEEE ICIT 2017 Co-Chairs